Greetings to all lovers turbo jet thrust !! As you already noticed in the last video, that this one of my engine began to show signs of life. Therefore, without thinking twice, I took it apart and decided to improve a little more. Since the engine seems to be starting to work, you can already fix the parts more firmly and fix some problems that were before that. What have I done here? Firstly, you may have noticed that it jammed a little. So I turned a new sleeve on it. Here she is old. This sleeve is between the impeller. It turned out to be much higher quality, because managed to make the inner hole very tightly, which is mounted on a shaft. It’s between two bearings like this clamped. This is the time. The following and very important improvement – this is the processing of this straightening apparatus. Here I rounded the corners a bit, as you can see. After all polished. I didn’t polish here, but I polished it all out of volcanic rock, to make everything more streamlined inside here. And so that the compressor works much better and gave out more pressure it was better pumping. Even a little here polished the impeller entrances. That is, this is one of such very important places. If a lot of air does not enter, then there will be nothing to compress. Profiled straightening blades. As you can see now they have a profile here. And made it a little to the side here the blade went. They used to be straight in this place. I saw that all turbojet engines they go under a certain angle is small. Further. What else? Sealed the combustion chamber. There was a gap between the nozzle apparatus and this is a tin. So I made incisions here, as you can see, and welded by TIG welding. This is the first seam in welding, but these seams are precisely the reduction – here are 1 .. 2 and 3. Also planted here at five points this time. That is, I am already doing it more thoroughly. When I put the new sleeve in, I made it 0.3 millimeters more, then the engine began to jam precisely in this part. That is, the impeller began to expand in this direction and wedge on these contours. That is, roughly speaking, she already had little space in the engine and chasing her back and forth but she still wedges. That is, gaps made to a minimum. Therefore, I made a gasket. Here you can notice. Here the gasket lies. Already set up, I don’t want to pull out, because then it’s hard to get through the hole. Another interesting thing – made such an input device on a thread. Here I cut off the excess. The flange was here. That’s how it winds up input device. It turns out such a beauty. That is, a homemade turbo jet engine will even look like a factory one. In general, in this video, dear friends, we will be again launch, try to finally bring it to some single turns. So far, nothing is provided for me. Still no brains on the engine and I don’t even know when they will appear with me. But hope that someday I’ll get it. We will start again with the same simple methods. So, let’s get started! I show you how it all happened. It was just a mega epic sight, at least for me! Friends, I put together such an installation. Again I want to try to start. Put a mirror over there and in such spartan conditions, I want to launch it. The biggest problem here is look in the mirror as the flame burns. But the mirror blows away! Well, try. Launch 0011 on a cylinder filled with propane from a gas station. Guys working on self-sufficiency. I didn’t keep a little, I overheated the impeller. therefore, cooled the bearings with fuel. Therefore there is so much smoke. I didn’t keep track, because the mirror flew away and nothing was visible. It is necessary to put a mirror in the side. Now let’s air it, it’s okay. I pull the smoke in a cyclone. It stretches for a very long time, does not want to leave. It is seen as sucking. And you can see it on the street. It’s dark and you can’t see it, but I can see how it stretches out. Hope it pulls out much faster. Well, friends, we are trying to start again. The smoke partially dissipated. Therefore, you can try. Attempt 0012 Put the mirror in another place. It would be nice to do it on the street, but not yet to that. I hope the stand does not fly far. I open the gas. Everything, gas inside. The remains of kerosene burned out. Because I filled the bearings. It’s necessary to burn them out. Such things, friends. Quietly being tested. Today the launches are over. I made some conclusions. This is how my homemade turbojet engine looks like. Everything is spinning easily, spinning. A bell is made, an input device, made an additional fitting for the selection of compressed air. Firstly you can measure pressure with his help, what is inside. Secondly, with the help of this fitting will be pumped pressure for oil supply. Because I want to use to start on propane. I don’t have a computer to serve electric motors liquid fuel. Therefore, for starters on the propane mood. I have already tried to refuel propane cylinders at the campsite. On propane it works much cooler. Just a lot better and more pressure. Well, gas, apparently, works differently. Although, friends, they showed me a video, that the KJ 66 on propane doesn’t work very well. We’ll see. It seems to me that everything should work great. Let’s see, take a look and we draw our conclusions. That’s all for me. Subscribe to the channel so as not to miss what will happen next. Thank you all for your attention and all for now! Igor Negoda.