[eerie piano music] ♪ ♪ – Oh, my God.
[radio static crackles] We found the crash site
of the rugby team. There are survivors. Assessing the damage.
We’ll send coordinates. – Hello, men. I’m rescue worker Smith. This is rescue worker Ruiz. – Hey. – We’re gonna get you
off this mountain. Now, we need to assess
the situation. I can see that not all
of you are here. And since you’ve been missing
for over three months without any food,
we assume that, to survive, you had to resort to some
extraordinary measures. – Yeah, it’s true. – Tell me, did you survive
because you ate… – The plane, yeah. – What? – In order to survive,
we ate the plane. – No way.
– It’s true. – You ate the plane
you went down in. – Well, we didn’t see
any other plane up here. [laughter] – Yeah, we just had
the one, Smith. – Was it good?
– Tina, don’t–this is not– – What, I… – No. No, it wasn’t good.
– It was pretty bland. – So you ate the wings? – Yeah. – You ate the seats? – Oh, yeah. – You ate the oil and the gas? – Well, we drank it. – You can’t eat a liquid.
[laughter] – Well, that’s what I meant.
Thank you. – Yeah, you didn’t say that. – What about
the in-flight meals? – We tried them, but they
tasted terrible. – Really disgusting,
really disgusting. – All right, do you guys know
where we can find the black box? – [inhales sharply] Ooh,
anybody else want to tell him? – Okay, I’ll go.
We ate it. – Are you serious? – It’s the best part
of the plane. It’s, like, the heart meat. – That was a good day.
– That was Thanksgiving. – Oh, that’s right, yeah.
– Yeah. – Okay, there are more
important things to discuss right now. – Are there? – Are any of you hurt?
– Um, I have a stomachache. But that might just be
from eating the plane. – Yeah, that’s what it is.
– If I had to guess. – Yeah, definitely. – If you didn’t eat any
of the people, where are the rest
of the passengers? – Oh, they went
down the mountain. They didn’t want to eat
the plane. – Why didn’t you guys go
with them? – We were eating the plane. – Hey, have you seen
my walkie-talkie? – [crunching]
– It was right here. – Seriously? – The plane was better. The plane was better.
– Yeah, figured as much. – Now, for dessert, does
anybody have any gas or oil I could eat? [laughter] I got you.