Swiss 64 fully ready.
– Start pushback. I’m looking forward to our flight
and especially to tomorrow, when we’re visiting our
flight training school. Come along, it’s going to be awesome! Vent extract fault. Swiss 64, wind 18°, 6 knots,
Runway 16, cleared for take-off. Fuel time, Take-off. Rotate. Gear up.
– Gear up. – Happy birthday to you…
– Aww… Happy birthday to you! Thank you! 133.05MHz TRAFFIC!
[Alert] Traffic, TCAS
you have control. Yeah, I have control TCAS! Clear of conflict.
– Thank you. The accident was such
a shock for us, we refused to believe that
it actually happenend. Suddenly it became just a ruthless
tube that could really let you down. As a father of 21 year old son, what do I tell a young flight enthusiast
who’s thinking about doing it, too? If you always dreamt about it,
stick to your dreams. And keep following it. Great pilots will always
find a good job. Who’s going to fly later? Everybody! Who wants company? Here’s the lake
as a reference point I adjust the trim.
– yes please. Left behind is clear The training is full-scale, it’s short but really intense. That was great.
– Thank you. How did you like it?
– You did a really good job. Thanks indeed. I’m well aware that this is
a true privilege of our job that we actually
get to see the world. I’m really thankful
about that! Okay, the interview is over, now
I’ll go kiting for a little while! Pretty nice Saturday evening out there,
temperatures are in the low eighties, but it’s going to be another
warm and muggy night. Swiss 65 heavy, wind 050°,
4 knots, Runway 08R, cleared for take-off
heading 080° [on runway 08 right] Checked.
– Take-off. Positive rate. – Gear up. Swiss 65 heavy,
contact departure. Great pilots will always
find a good job.